Michigan Reupholstery and Restoration Services
R3 Solutions uses the latest re upholstery and fabrication methods to extend the life of your furniture. Colleges, Office, medical, dental, physical therapy, restaurant, waiting room, you name the furniture space, we can reupholster it. We use the craftsmanship of traditional upholstery, woodworking and finishing with high-quality textiles, vinyl, and coating materials. Our Grand Rapids workshop is equipped to handle large orders and features a 6′ x 16′ CNC fabric cutter for 100% throughput and repeatable quality. In addition, we have developed excellent partnerships with material vendors to effectively produce stunning results of the highest quality and longevity. Our goal is to help companies in Michigan save money while saving the planet by extending the lifespan of its office furniture and equipment through good stewardship and inventory management.
We Offer the Following Services Ad Hoc or By Contract:
- Re upholstery – furniture: Healthcare, Hospitality – big or small pieces
- Furniture Repair – foam, structure, paint & stain, hardware
- CNC Fabric Cutting – speed and accuracy for large or small quantities
- Consulting – developing sustainable long-term solutions to save you money
- Metal & Wood Fabrication – repair, replace, or upgrade
- Acoustical Panels – designed for your space
- Product Tagging – labeling, location, lifecycle
- Powder Coating – furniture and industrial equipment
Scope of Work:
We are uniquely equipped to do full office refurbishment, infusing new life into your entire collection of office furniture. Whether you’re a dentist wanting to re-manufacture an office furniture set, or a college desiring a complete makeover of your lounge furnishings, we have the capacity to manage the work flow of your project at prices substantially lower than purchasing new equipment.