Michigan Reupholstery and Restoration Services
R3 Solutions uses the latest reupholstery and fabrication technology to extend the lifespan of your office furnishings, acoustical panels, boats or automobiles. We marry the craftsmanship of traditional upholstery, woodworking and finishing with high-tech textiles, vinyl, and coating materials. Our Grand Rapids reconditioning workshop is equipped to handle large orders and features a 6′ x 16′ CNC fabric cutter for throughput and repeatable quality. In addition, we have developed excellent partnerships with material vendors to effectively produce stunning results of the highest quality and longevity. Our goal is to help companies in Michigan save money while saving the planet, by extending the lifespan of its office furniture and equipment through good stewardship and inventory management.
We Offer the Following Services Ad Hoc or By Contract:
- Reupholstery – furniture, boats, automobiles
- Furniture Repair – foam, structure, paint & stain, hardware
- CNC Fabric Cutting – speed and accuracy for large or small quantities
- Consulting – developing sustainable long-term solutions to save you money
- Metal & Wood Fabrication – repair, replace, or upgrade
- Acoustical Panels – designed for your space
- Product Tagging – labeling, location, lifecycle
- Powder Coating – furniture and industrial equipment
Scope of Work:
We are uniquely equipped to handle small “Express” orders, or full office refurbishment, infusing new life into your entire collection of office furniture. Whether you’re a dentist wanting to remanufacture a single work station, or a college desiring a complete makeover of your lounge furnishings, we have the capacity to manage the work flow of your project at prices substantially lower than purchasing new equipment.